Monday, June 2, 2014

Day One: Green Smoothie Recipe

As I mentioned in my previous post, I plan to start every day of my Clean Eating Challenge with a green smoothie. I have been drinking a smoothie for breakfast just about everyday since last October, and I can truly say it makes me feel so much better when I do!

I adapted my recipe from SimpleGreenSmoothies.com, and feel that it the best way to start my day! Recipe below:


Strawberry, Banana, Blueberry Green Smoothie

Ingredients:
  • 1 Cup Spinach or Kale
  • 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
  • 1/2 Cup Water
  • 1/2 Cup Strawberries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/2 Cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
  • 1 Banana


Directions:
  • Blend Spinach (or Kale) with water & OJ until smooth
  • Add in rest of ingredients (Be sure to add ice if you've used all fresh fruit- 4 or 5 cubes will do)
  • Enjoy!!


Super easy and so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment